RBN GOLD STANDARD 100 % WHEY PROTEIN
- 24 grams of fast absorbing whey protein per serving with 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein as primary Ingredient
- 6.8 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and Over 4grams of naturally occurring Glutamine in each serving
- 7.9 grams of Essential amino acids and Zero sugars, lower level of carbohydrates, fat, and Cholesterol per serving
- MCT oil Powder for quick energy and reduce the body fat levels
- RBN Whey Protein is a bodybuilding supplement and helps in muscle building, muscle protein synthesis and aids in maximising workout performance
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise, in between meal or during meals helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women
RBN 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein is an International quality Whey protein imported from the USA and formulated in a GMP compliant company-owned facility in India. It is a unique formulation containing all natural ingredients, comprising of Instantized whey protein, Medium chain triglycerides, and soluble fibers in exotic flavors. RBN-Whey has 100% biological value and it gives all the essential and branched chain amino acids that help in building good muscle and maintaining overall wellbeing of the body.
Whey protein concentrate, medium chain triglycerides, soluble fiber, xanthan gum (INS415), sucralose (INS955)
Form : Powder
Serving size: 1 scoop (33g)
Calories per serving: 144.6 Kcal
Protein per serving: 24g
Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian: Vegetarian
Shelf life: Best before 24 months from date of manufacturing
Best Time to Use:
The best results can be seen when RBN Gold Standard Whey Protein is consumed in the early morning, it prevents the muscle breakdown before it starts to create energy for the body.
If you exercise regularly, it may be best to consume a whey protein shake immediately following a workout. Your body is highly sensitive to insulin after exercise and shuttles carbohydrates and proteins into muscle cells instead of fat cells. Furthermore, the anabolic effects of insulin are synergistic with amino acids. Given the rapid absorption of whey, it is an ideal choice for post-workout to take advantage of the insulin-amino acid synergistic effect.
Consumption of whey protein in between meals keeps positive nitrogen balance and at bed time it prevents muscles from going into the catabolic stage and reduces the muscle breakdown.
Directions for Use:
Add 1 scoop (33g) of RBN Gold Standard Whey Protein to 240 ml of water or milk. Blend for 45-60 seconds for a thick and creamy shake.
Have it 1 - 2 times a day to build lean muscle mass.
Store in a clean and dry place.
Keep the expiry date in mind.
For any queries : Call @ +91 9652347270 (10 AM to 6 PM)
Use coupon code: offer10 to avail 10% Off. Minimum order Rs.2,000.